1. The conference fee is non-refundable in any case.
2. Full paper submission and publication is optional. Conference fee includes the e-certificates, access to all parallel sessions, selected workshops for participants (some workshops have payment), extended abstract published in proceedings, the publication of the full paper in free journals (Non-Indexed).
3. The conference fee doesn’t include publication fees for SCOPUS / ISI / HEC indexed journals. Separate Invoice will be sent to the authors for article processing charges of journals.
4. The publication fee and time are dependent on the selected journals. There may be several rounds of corrections before publication. Please note this process can take a longer time for publication. However, the Connecting Asia team will assist you at each step of the publication process.
5. Author’s Must need to ensure that the work submitted for publication is their original contribution. Connecting Asia has strict plagiarism. Any paper having plagiarism more than 15% would be rejected. Make sure your paper has a similarity index of less than 15% and less than 5% from a single source. Please note self-plagiarism is also not allowed. No refund application will be entertained if the paper is rejected due to plagiarism. We may also request the respective institutes to take action against the author who is involved in these Malpractices.
6. Connecting Asia is not responsible for any change in the journal indexing. Connecting Asia is conference organizers, not an indexing agency. We do not control the indexing process. The information about the journal is obtained from the journal website and verified from the Scopus database. In any case journal indexing has been changed during the publication process conference organizers have no control over it and they are not responsible for any change in journal indexing.
7. Connecting Asia always extended its efforts to publish conference papers in Scopus Indexed journals. However, we cannot control the indexing process. In any case, any author’s article is not indexed in the Scopus database the authors have to contact Scopus through email email@example.com or Scopus help centre. We have not any control over the Scopus Indexing process.
8. Authors must need to confirm the indexing of the journal provided by the connecting Asia for publication from the SCOPUS / ISI / HEC or the official website of SCOPUS https://www.scopus.com/ or through email firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon submission of the agreement from connecting Asia will process the publication.
9. Connecting Asia will try their level best to complete the publication process quickly. However, the publication process may take 6-8 months. We need your cooperation during this process.
10. Connecting ASIA is not responsible to fulfil any institutional criteria for publication acceptance. authors should confirm from their respective departments before submission of their publication fee.
I have read the agreement and I agree with these terms and conditions.